Today, I prepared a western meal for my lovely home's guests, one of my entree was vegan fish loaf. When I was baking this loaf, the smell already made my mouth watering. It came out very nice and tasty, my guests enjoyed this fishy loaf so much. This is a quick, easy but that's healthful and delicious.
Ingredients for fish loaf:
a. 1 cup bread chunks (cut 2 slices bread in 2 cm times 2 cm cubes and roasted in the oven till golden brown)
b. 1 cup steamed cauliflower
c. 2 nori sheets (smashed into small pieces)
d. 2 teaspoons dried parsley leaves
e. Cashew cream
1. Mix well the bread chunks, stemmed cauliflower and smashed nori sheets in a baking dish.
2. Pour the cashew cream from the top evenly, make sure every thing soak in cashew cream.
3. Sprinkle some parsley leaves before put into the oven.
4. Place it in 170°C preheat oven
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top
"Mhm.... yummy!" "It tasted so good!" "How do you make it?" "Delicious!"
These were what I hear on the table, really happy to share with you all. Makes 5 servings.