Monday, December 17, 2012

Vegetarian Cuttlefish with Olive Sauce


What???  Cuttlefish for vegetarian?
This is my new discovered for being vegetarians but still able to enjoy such of good dish.  And they are nice for treating your meat eater guests.  They will be surprise for what you have prepare for them.





King Oyster Mushroom

Cut into 1cm slabs like cuttlefish shape

Fried them on a non stick frying pan with some olive oil and a pinch of salt

Placed them with fried tofu and some steam green

Topping sauce's ingredients:
1. 4 tablespoons of olive leave sauce
2. 1/2 cup of water
3. 2 teaspoons of soy sauce 
4. 2 teaspoons of honey
5. 1 teaspoon of salt

Mix all the ingredients and cook them in a small pan.  Pour on the top of cuttlefish & tofu before you serve.  

3 comments:

  1. what a creative recipe using oyster mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth waters as I read this recipe and looking at the pictures. I can taste it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And they are gluten free as well! My guests enjoyed them as I cooked for them.

    ReplyDelete